Minutes from our meeting.
How do we help our students become better readers & writers?
As a group we will...
1. actively listen to one another.
2. focus all work on the purpose to stay on task.
3. maintain our responsibilities.
4. participate openly and honestly to reach compromise and consensus.
5. assume positive intent.
6. always establish next steps and follow through last.
Assigning group roles and tasks
Note taker- Aaron Wiles
Timekeeper- Diane Anderson
Reminders and Agenda- Kate Burnell
Facilitator- Bari Boisvert (Others as needed)
Food person- Michael Turmelle
Materials curator- Pam Harland
Libguide of awesomeness creator- Pam Harland
Definition of consensus